Tuesday 16 September 2008

It's my blog and I'll write what I like.

Having bored you all rigid (those of you who read the whole thing, Sue didn't) with the longest blog ever about the Romsey Show I return briefly with a non alpaca shorty.
Angus, the future leader of the mighty Patou, has started playing rugby at the grand age of 5 and three quarters. We have been along to Salisbury Rugby club, where I last ran out with my studs on many years ago, twice now and the little fellow loves it. He now has the kit and I can't help but show you a couple of snaps.



I'm thinking captain of the British Lions in say 2029? No pressure then.

In reality, as long as he has a good time and enjoys himself Sue and I will be happy.

I will return with alpaca stuff in the next blog.

3 comments:

Amiryck said...

Well he has perfected the pose beautifully. Well done Angus!!!

Patou Alpacas said...

Thanks Karen, what you see is the result of weeks of training.

Lucy said...

What a smart lad!