Thursday 14 August 2008

All smiles here today

Well I have just got back from the day job, I know what sort of time do you call this?

Anyway we had a much happier day here at Patou so I thought a quick blog was due.

After the doldrums of yesterday we were delighted when Bannock one of our founding ladies gave birth in her usual 'Excuse me I think I'm about to have a cria...........oops looks like it's out already' style.

Excellent news, it put a smile back on our faces. A big healthy 10 kg jet black boy.

He's another of our Centurion cria and I can't wait to have a good look at him tomorrow. He was all wet and wobbly when I had to leave for work so it will be good to see him fluffed up and happy tomorrow.

I now have three days off and am picking up the big man Jack tomorrow for some action here with the ladies of the Patou herd.

2 comments:

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Well done. It certainly helps the old nerves when they pop out like that doesn't it!

Don't forget the photies of the new chap.

Debbie

Gerry said...

Och that's nice for you guys. Just the thing to help you bounce back from yesterday's disappointment. Gerry, Coire Alpacas