Tuesday 2 June 2009

Pictures in the sunshine

Too many words last night so today when I took the mad labs round the field I took the camera and bagged a few pictures.

First up, of course, Lily.
She just looks a picture of health now.
They were gathered at the gate, waiting for big Jack to come back maybe?

Fifi as ever looked simply gorgeous.

As did Ronnie and Reggie.

Lily's daughter Amelie and Reggie watching the mad labs as they poop scoop.


And finally a relaxing shot once they got fed up of watching the scoopers. Reggie, again, and Dee mother of Fifi on the right.

3 comments:

Knapper Alpakka said...

That's some beautiful alpacas. Congrats. Being especially interested in good (blue) blacks myself, I really like Lily.

Ian said...

Lily is ok, but to be honest, reggie is massivley doing it for me. Im really interested in any information you could give me on alpacas - a little birdie tells me all there is to know about them (a really short one). And always uses the most annoying word in the world - lush!!. From Ian (Chichester)

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Hi Mark
Lovely pictures of your Mighty Patou herd enjoying the evening sun...Lily looks beautiful and the rest of the bunch looks 'Mighty Fine'.....Jayne