Saturday 17 July 2010

Soon I hope

I haven't blogged for over a week, I have been busy.
The day job has been getting in the way but the real reason is that I am hunting for a new car for Sue. Sue has changed jobs from Community Midwife to working at the hospital in the Ante-natal clinic as a result the lease car has to go.

A replacement needs to be found - I have taken on the task wholeheartedly.

I have been researching and searching and am coming to the tail end of the car hunt. I am a little bit obsessed with cars at the moment, Sue may say A LOT obsessed but I feel if we are going to get the right car research is key.

We have narrowed it down to either a BMW an Audi or a Mercedes (second hand of course).

Anyway that's all the time I can spare I need to get back on Autotrader.

Oh yes, the alpacas? They are all wonderfull. Cria are growing fast and everyone looks good. Sorry I really must go, I must keep looking, shiny things with buttons and wheels and stuff!

1 comment:

Apple Vale Alpacas said...

The break from 4-legs to 4-wheels will do you good - a change is as good as a rest. The alpacas (and Sue) will respect you all the more for it!