Sunday 5 January 2014

Water wonderland.

Wet, wet, wet, mud, mud, mud, thank goodness I have water and mud to deal with as it is a very nice way of avoiding any cricket watching. Thank goodness that's all over!
We are as wet as I can ever remember being here, the sheep down the road, now have their own swimming pool for example and with more heavy rain predicted today there is nowhere for it to go, ho hum and a farty lardy dah! Not much we can do about it so I am enjoying the dry bits in between. I am rather pleased with this photograph, taken on my new Blackberry Z10.


I was driving along through the Fonthill Estate last evening and had to stop the car and take a picture of another sheep field with an outdoor swimming pool, the colours were amazing. That's not a river running through the field, well it is but it's not normally there! At least we don't have alpaca swimming pools, although we could do a great line in mud wrestling rings! 


Shock news!! I have a picture of a dry alpaca, taken this week! Young Todd our Rose grey boy was looking rather splendid a few days ago when he was dry for about 20 minutes. I will be compiling a sales list over the next few days and Toddy will be on it, so if anyone out there is after a rose grey male, let me know!

 
Right, that's it, things to do blah blah blah!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Time to take photos...and lovely ones at that...that 's definitely a sign of retiring from the day job! Somehow I seem to have got too busy again. Time for a new year resolution!

Apple Vale Alpacas said...

You've been WATCHING the cricket? It's bad enough, waking up and hearing the 7o'clock news of another disatrous 'night' - nice weather for dramatic photos though.

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Great pictures .... Todd he is a gorgeous boy ! Jayne